17 SEO Copywriting Tips To Help Your Rankings
Wondering how to increase your keyword rankings through content? These SEO copywriting tips can get you started.
8x SEO Copywriting Hacks To Increase Search Traffic
Imagine if you could keep all your search traffic on your page for as long as possible.
Imagine if every visitor were to glide through your content with ease.
Imagine if each new visitor became a repeat customer
With these SEO copywriting hacks you will be able to take a huge step closer to achieving all this and more.
In this video I will take you through the 8 most effective SEO copywriting tips that I use every time I sit down to write content.
So pay attention if you want to learn how to write SEO rich content that will push your conversions through the roof.
⚠️ SUBSCRIBE NOW: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mattwoodwarduk
(you’ll learn how to increase your search traffic & avoid penalties)
️ – Video Chapters
00:00 Introduction To Copywriting Hacks
00:37 Start With A Question
01:23 The Bridge Model
02:14 Open Loops
03:42 End At The Start
04:29 Tantalizing Headings
05:45 Table Of Contents
06:27 Power Words
07:00 Optimise For Attention Efficiency
⚙️ – Resources In The Video
18 SEO Copywriting Hacks That Get Instant Results – https://www.searchlogistics.com/learn/seo/on-page/seo-copywriting/
SEO blog – https://www.searchlogistics.com/learn/seo/
Words That Sell (amazon link) – https://www.searchlogistics.com/get/words-that-sell/
More Words That Sell (amazon link) – https://www.searchlogistics.com/get/words-that-sell/get/more-words-that-sell/
#copywriting #seo #searchlogistics #seocopywritinghacks #writingtips
SEO Copywriting Tips to Rank & Convert w/ Joel Klettke (2021)
‘SEO Copywriting” is a term that gets thrown around quite a bit in 2021. Is it SEO? Is it copywriting? Can the two ever coexist? Joel Klettke and I discuss this in today’s #100DaysOfSEO chat.
#SEOCopywriting Quick Links:
01:40 What is SEO copywriting?
05:22 Beginner copywriting and SEO mistakes
08:00 Why CTR is the most important metric in Page 1 SEO rankings
10:15 SEO vs. Content Marketing
11:00 SEO research and Copywriting research
Joel’s Sales Training: https://businesscasualcopywriting.com/sales-trainings/
John Henry Scherck (B2B SEO Leads) Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddalShBo64w
Get SEO Clients – Proposal Sample Template (Converts 60-90%) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxScji5vLe0
Start Your Own SEO Agency & Get 10 SEO Clients in 2 Minutes ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37fLXoIJ6oM
Subscribe ➡️ https://brendanhufford.com/YT
View other 100 Days of SEO episodes ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_DO6_8ffPG7HQkDO3-RW4USkWlGLo5k2
My favorite SEO tool: https://ahrefs.com
My favorite SEO hosting: https://100daysofseo.com/flywheel
Get high-end show notes for your YouTube videos or podcast: https://Podreacher.com
Join the One Ranking Away 30-Day SEO Challenge ➡️ https://100daysofseo.com/challenge
What SEO copywriting means really depends on who you ask. Some live and die by it and some swear it is it’s own full-blown skillset.
Copywriters who also know SEO and understand the impact of rankings and title tags are awesome.
Joel, and I, both hate the phrase SEO copywriting because typically when you’re writing copy for the web you’re writing for the intent of engaging a human being
SEO copywriting, on the other hand, is a phase used by companies on Upwork who want spammy articles they hope will bring in search traffic but also covert people to an offer. It becomes this less awesome game of keyword density and other nonsense.
If you’re doing copywriting and it’s hurting your SEO, it shows you really don’t know how to do copywriting. SEO is writing for people. Copywriting is writing for people. It’s the same thing if you’re doing it right.
It’s NOT finding 100 different ways to say why the pizza at your 100 locations in and around Tallahassee is awesome.
If you’re writing great, compelling copy, you’re going to tick a lot of boxes for SEO anyhow. SEO should be a consideration and it should be baked in, not the end goal.
The end goal is not to show up, or to rank for a thing, it’s to deliver a message and communicate a value. If all you care about is ranking, you’ve got some misaligned goals in your business to rethink.
One of the biggest seo copywriting mistakes that people make is thinking that the pages have to be a certain length. When that’s the focus for your SEO, you put the word count ahead of the conversion and message of the copy. Every word on the page should serve your readers.
Copy does have a place in SEO, but the mistaken belief that the H1 tag or title tag has to be a certain way, is wrong. When you have a stronger link profile, you can be a bit more playful in your copy. When you rank third in the search results, but your title tag is more compelling, you’ll start getting a lot more clicks which will quickly boost you up in rankings.
It doesn’t matter if you do everything right with SEO and show up on page one, but when you can’t convert that traffic, it’s mostly worthless.
Yes, get informed on SEO and understand ranking factors, but that is just one more tool in your SEO copywriting toolkit.
What we’re doing with words is having conversations and (hopefully) communicating something of value. That’s way too important a thing to hand over from a true copywriter to an SEO department.
SEO Copywriting [18 Tips For Complete Idiots]
Make sure you grab the free checklist here: https://bit.ly/3fHNTVb
Note: All of these tips are for people who want to rank without needing to participate in bullshit link building schemes. I’ve spent many years ranking websites on Google without spending my time building a link.
Before we get started, help me trick the Youtube algorithm by leaving a like and commenting that you’ve subscribed or with any questions, I will reply back.
1. Write based on authoritative sources and mention similar info. If you’re targeting two different subjects in one page like (cats + sweaters) try to find information defining both of those things. I remember when I first saw someone ranking for SEO Company USA, they had a blog talking about how the US elections affected search rankings and thus they became more relevant.
2. For local SEO copywriting you will use a similar technique, except your two combined subjects will be (cats + area) the more you can mention about the area you are in the better you will do. Example, the time I ranked in Maryland for SEO with one page and no link building.
3. Write based off averages, use a tool like Bench Marketer to help you determine how many words you need in your copy.
4. Use Cognitive SEO content analyzer to help you figure out what you need to write more or less about based on its content grader.
5. Use heading tags to highlight your different sections. In terms of what heading tags you should use, I generally also just base this off of averages.
6. Use ordered and unordered lists in your copy, this will also help you be more likely to rank in voice search.(Extra tip) to help your rank for voice search is to try to answer questions around the subject you are writing on.
7. Don’t just write for copy, write for layout. This means, actually go and see what page layouts are ranking on Google and why. It may be that you are spending your time filling out the wrong info when you should be doing something completely different depending on what your potential visitor is intending to find.
8. This tip probably won’t come as a shock to you but grammar is a ranking factor, easily streamline this step by using a tool like Grammarly to quickly check all of your mistakes.
9. Create anchor points in your copy so people can easily navigate to different sections, this will also give you a chance to get site link extensions in Google.
10. Include compressed multimedia into your copy. Images and videos can definitely help you rank higher and they can seriously help boost engagement rates.
11. Don’t forget to add a CTA. If you neglect this step, your visitors may never see another post from you again. Promote a Facebook group, email newsletter, Youtube channel, it doesn’t matter. But giveaway something extra for free.
12. Repurpose the hell out of your content. This post you are likely watching will end up to be a blog post (or vise versa). SEO is all about being able to hit on as many channels as you can with maximum quality and minimal effort.
13. Index your content as fast as possible with Search Console as soon as it’s created to avoid content scrapers.
14. Utilize free nonindexable resources like Facebook groups to create content.
15. Ask other experts to help contribute ideas for free content with an outreach tool like Pitchbox.
16. Get rid of your content that isn’t performing and combines it into new posts.
17. Relaunching your content with newly added content gives you a way higher chance of ranking it further up.
18. Pair up with a designer who knows how to improve UX of your post.
Get My Free Audit Template: https://chasereiner.com/audits
Follow Me On Social Media
Join My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/KKtY5Ah
Join My Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whitehatseonetwork/
Have a question, or want SEO services, email me: [email protected]
7 Proven SEO Copywriting Tips | Copywriting tips for Higher Google Rankings
Welcome to this video on 7 proven SEO copywriting tips! In today’s digital landscape, it’s more important than ever to have a solid understanding of SEO copywriting in order to drive traffic to your website and improve your search engine rankings.
In this video, we’ll be sharing with you 7 essential tips that you can implement right away to boost your SEO and improve your website’s visibility. From keyword research to optimize your meta descriptions, these tips will help you write SEO-friendly content that drives results. So if you’re looking to take your SEO game to the next level, make sure to watch this video from start to finish!
If you require more TRAFFIC, LEADS & SALES for your business. Then don’t hesitate to content us at: https://www.instagram.com/incrementors.com_/
DM now and Claim your FREE 30-minute strategy call with our experts.
7 Proven SEO Copywriting Tips | Copywriting tips for Higher Google Rankings
00:34 Be natural with Keyword usage
01:16 Keyword Density
01:50 Find questions that people ask
02:33 Improve the reading experiences with a table of content
03:43 writing headlines that stand out
05:16 Include CTAs
In addition to these 7 proven tips, we’ll also be sharing with you some common mistakes to avoid when it comes to SEO copywriting.
From using too many keywords to ignoring your readers, these mistakes can seriously harm your website’s rankings and credibility. But by following the tips and avoiding the mistakes covered in this video, you’ll be well on your way to creating high-quality, SEO-friendly content that your audience will love.
So whether you’re a blogger, small business owner, or content creator, this video is packed with actionable tips that you can start using today to improve your SEO and drive more traffic to your website. So what are you waiting for? Click the play button and let’s dive in!
Watch our recent uploads
Free Keyword research tools that no one tells you about
URL optimization in SEO | SEO-friendly websites for your website
Create an effective email newsletter that people actually read
Create high converting landing page with these tools
Also, remember to connect with me on other social media platforms
[THANKS FOR WATCHING]
#seo_copywriting #copywritingtips #seo_copywriter #seo_writing